“God’s Design of Discipline in Motherhood”
• Titus 2:3-5
- Discipline is a behavior that is acted out until something is corrected.
- Church discipline is given with a humble heart and received with acceptance and humility.
- Discipline is done out of love.
- Jesus tells us to takes his burden, which is light.
- The Holy Spirit acts as our discipliner.
- Mothers need to be good examples of Christ to pass it on effectively.
- Parents’ primary mission is to raise their children in the ways of the Lord.
- Older women are to train the younger women to love their husbands.
- The godly mother is content.
“May the peace of God be with you always.
Our Father in Heaven, we praise You for Your Word as we submit ourselves to the teaching of it.
In your grace we seek that You mature us now in Your love & righteousness.
We pray in the name of Jesus.”
~ Amen ~