“Biblical Church Discipline” – part 4
- We are called to a vocation by the Lord.
- Our primary life duty is to be faithful in the work of Christ.
- No matter what our circumstance, we should seek the Godly opportunities that have been given to us.
- NKJV, KJV, and the Geneva Bibles use “vocation” to represent the calling that we have been called to by God. This has a more striking effect on us because vocation is not commonly used.
- We must have fellowship of the brethren to reach full maturity, for Christ has ordained it to be that way.
- We need the church to help judge each other’s character, worship the Lord, and fellowship with the brethren.
- Truth and love go hand in hand in our spiritual maturity.
- Our God is a true and loving god.
- Truth is our conformity to fact.
- In the end, people will warp the truth by a law.
“May the peace of God be with you always.
Our Father in Heaven, we praise You for Your Word as we submit ourselves to the teaching of it.
In your grace we seek that You mature us now in Your love & righteousness.
We pray in the name of Jesus.”
~ Amen ~